Here is a TODO list of longstanding items that are either lower-priority, or more involved in terms of time, skill-level, and/or motivation.
Please have a look, and let us know if you're working on one of the items. It's best to open an issue to track your progress and to discuss any implementation questions you might have.
Lastly, if you'd like something different to work on, please ping @purpleidea and I'll create an issue tailored especially for your approximate golang skill level and available time commitment in terms of hours you'd need to spend on the patch.
- refreshonly support :heart:
- base resource improvements
- increment algorithm (linear, exponential, etc...) :heart:
- automatic edges to file resource :heart:
- base resource :heart:
- fix etcd race bug that only happens during CI testing (intermittently failing test case issue)
Torrent/dht file transfer
- base plumbing
- base plumbing
- more reversible resources implemented
- more "cloud" resources
- more core functions
- automatic language formatter, ala
- gedit/gnome-builder/gtksourceview syntax highlighting
- vim syntax highlighting
- emacs syntax highlighting: see
- exposed $error variable for feedback in the language
- improve the printf function to add %s, %f (str, float) and map, struct, nested etc... %v would be nice too!
- add line/col/file annotations to AST so we can get locations of errors that the parser finds
- add more error messages with the
%errorpattern in parser.y
- we should have helper functions or language sugar to pull a field out of a struct, or a value out of a map, or an index out of a list, etc...
- add a "waiting for func" message in the func engine to notify the user about slow functions...
- reproducible builds
- add your suggestions!